Friday, January 27, 2012

My Starbucks shots

Isn't it obvious that I love Starbucks so much? haha! I love taking pictures of my drinks. I used to visit Starbucks to grab my coffee 5-6 days a week but lately their coffee tasted different already. It's not as "Coffeeir" as before. I noticed it sometime last year when I ordered a Caramel Affogato. Its seems like they had changed the ingredients they use or something. I think its part of their cost cutting strategy :(


Any way here are my shots :)




My Starbucks tumbler from my mom when they went to Macau







Caramel Macchiato Venti while at work with Boss Tristan Trinidad. Taken with phone cam



My Old I-Pod Nano with Starbucks Gift Card at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada visit



3 Starbucks drink with the focus on the middle one






Starbucks with its tissue at Hong Kong Airport





My Starbucks drink Ice Caramel Macchiato before the band Rehearsal




My Grand Mom enjoying her Starbucks hot coffee in the winter season inside the Vancouver airport






-=-

No comments:

Post a Comment